Microsoft’s Hyper-V in Windows, Vs VMware
Even if you are already running the beta, there is some good info’ in terms of comparisons to other mainstream technologies.
The comments strand is rather entertaining too …
If you are serious about scoping out Windows Server 8, here are some more links:
Filed under: Virtualization | Leave a Comment
Tags: Enterprise Software, Hardware, Jason Perlow, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Windows 8, Microsoft Windows Server Hyper-V, Networking, Operating Systems, servers, storage, Virtualization, VMware Inc.
Who is the Availability Advisor?
- Failure/Restart No Longer an Option ... wp.me/pGhmn-Fb 5 hours ago
- The Cost of Downtime wp.me/pGhmn-Ff 2 days ago
- Why Manufacturers Need to Bullet Proof their Environments wp.me/pGhmn-Fk 1 week ago
- Are you implementing your server's capability? wp.me/pGhmn-F0 1 week ago
- Continuous Availability: is either delivered or not delivered ... wp.me/pGhmn-EQ 3 weeks ago